• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

I thought McCarron might get stuck on 69 NHL games played for the rest of his career. He must be relieved.

"I really don't get why Winnipeg is trying to trade a 6'05" player who has one of the best shots on the planet. It makes no sense to me."

mmhmm

From Friedman's 31 thoughts

4. Koivu’s sudden retirement keeps Columbus chasing all options at centre.

I might be the only one who doesn't have any problem with Torts. I love coaches who almost always get the most out of their teams.

I like Torts, he seems like a straight shooter that will push you. But some players don't like to be pushed. He's having great results in Columbus despite so-so rosters.

I will always have time for Torts & Laviolette. They wear out their welcome faster than most, but outside of Vancouver for Torts, their teams have almost always gotten results.

I like Torts, he seems like a straight shooter that will push you. But some players don't like to be pushed. He's having great results in Columbus despite so-so rosters.
interesting way of spelling bully and asshole

but yes a bully and asshole can get shit down in the short term

I will always have time for Torts & Laviolette. They wear out their welcome faster than most, but outside of Vancouver for Torts, their teams have almost always gotten results.
since 2004....mediocre results
but yes results

interesting way of spelling bully and *******

but yes a bully and ******* can get shit down in the short term

I've seen him bullying reporters, it's not as clear whether he's been bullying players. He seems hard on them and has high standards but I don't know if he's actually bullying players. He's a tough boss for sure but there is a difference. I don't know if he has crossed that line.

Back