• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Best of the internet

Dogs >

I have a 2 yr old Pomeranian that walks over to my wife's yoga mat specifically to stretch out because she's watched wifey do it. Literally does downward dog on the mat, fucking kills me every time.
yah our dogs think yoga mats are for their use.

in fairness, one of them is. after her surgery, the exercises for our doggo could not be done on our hardwood floors, so we converted our oldest mat to her use.

if you say the 'w' word, the girls do a good downward dog too.

My collie opens doors. I lock him out back? Ripped off a screen on an open window to get back in so I stopped locking him out.
today when the repair man was in to fix our boiler (in the basement, where the cat usually hides), he instead hid, quite literally, inside of our wok (which is inside of one of our kitchen cabinets)

Doubtful... not a lot of black kids do rodeo. What are the odds that there are two in the same rodeo?
High! Usually if the parents in a family have one kid in a sport, they’ll put the other kid in it too. The fact that they’re both from the same area semi sealed it for me. It’d be like seeing two Nylanders on the same junior team and somehow they’re not related. Happens sometimes, but usually they’re brothers.

Back