• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Carolina Hurricanes 2024 Summer Talk ... press the reset button?

Rod Brind'Amour admits that there was a moment or two where he possibly may have not been coming back. I think that's why his jokes on warning guys about dealing with 'Business Tom' have a bit of an edge to them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dQy_cYGAW5g

I'm glad they worked it out. Not sure I want to see Dundon have to find a new coach, I don't think the results will be pretty when that happens.

Kuznetsov says he had rheumatoid arteries and that cause him to enter the Player Assistance Program last year.

I was about to look up what a "rheumatoid artery was" as that sounds pretty darn awful! o_O

I'm glad they worked it out. Not sure I want to see Dundon have to find a new coach, I don't think the results will be pretty when that happens.
I mean, it wouldn't have to be the end of the world and honestly, Roddy's systems DO hold Carolina back in some regards. But you know everybody around here will lose their collective minds when it's inevitably time to make a change for whatever reason.

If you haven’t seen your email, this year’s STM trip is to Seattle for the game on Sunday 10/26. Lower level $290, mezzanine $260, upper level $195 each. It includes a pregame party at Queen Anne Beerhall, hors d’oeuvres and 2 drink tickets and a rally towel.

In today's useless Canes news, it appears that Antti Raanta has sold his Raleigh home that he had purchased from Petr Mrazek to....Jalen Chatfield.
That's it for today as we wait for a Seth Jarvis contract announcement.

In today's useless Canes news, it appears that Antti Raanta has sold his Raleigh home that he had purchased from Petr Mrazek to....Jalen Chatfield.
We're indebted to you.

That realtor is cleaning up fees for absolutely no work, presuming it ever got listed.

Realtors cleaning up fees for no work about to change with this weeks changes taking effect in that world…my wife is an on-site agent so I get to hear about it nightly…😀

Yeah, dunno. Maybe they wanted to get on one of those weekend day games and that one fire Staal's schedule the best.
As Ryan Henkel pointed out on Twitter, it’s 1 of only 2 home games on the 12th. The other is the next to last home game against the Rangers. Considering he played the most games with the Wild after leaving the Canes, and he’s made Minnesota his full time home, I’d have thought they’d pick the Wild game which is on January 4.

Eric Staal night January 12 against…Anaheim?
I’m hoping they will be doing a “retirement jersey” flag giveaway like they did with Wesley, RBA, and Francis. In saying that, does anyone know how I can get the #10 Ron Francis jersey/flag? I need it to complete my “rafters” in my cave. I’m in the western part of the U.P. in Michigan. Thanks.

Back