• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

To all,

Please note that I have unbanned WeHave under the condition that he respects Sundin's original ban and does not post on the Leafs forum until Oct 16, 2024.

Habs mods and Habsy can reinforce the ban as they see fit. The ban, banned him across the forums, hence the lift here.

I trust that WeHave will respect this condition. If you do see any posts from him here, regardless of its nature, please let me know.
@SundinsTooth you gonna let him disrespect you like that?

@SundinsTooth you gonna let him disrespect you like that?

giphy.gif

He's gone because of Sundin'sTooth? i think we should all do something nice for that guy.

All this board needs to do now is ban that idiot Jonas and this can be a mostly nonsense filled zone.

To all,

Please note that I have unbanned WeHave under the condition that he respects Sundin's original ban and does not post on the Leafs forum until Oct 16, 2024.

Habs mods and Habsy can reinforce the ban as they see fit. The ban, banned him across the forums, hence the lift here.

I trust that WeHave will respect this condition. If you do see any posts from him here, regardless of its nature, please let me know.

Next we solve the crisis in the Middle East!!

Back