• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

"Spending 50% on four forwards" was gonna be over anyways now that the cap is rising again.

I listened to it for some reason and it’s all speculation. He frames it all as “I wonder if..”. That said Eliotte worked for Pelley, so…

Well fuck. It’s a slo mo vid of the winning goal, if anyone can find another link. Clearly shot in from behind the line.

obviously now it has a decent chance of happening, but I'm with zeke on Marner, trading an elite talent for a mediocre return is not an appetizing prospect.

he might be a bitch but top 10 scoring Selke finalists are not in great supply among historical Leaf draftees.

they had better get either another top line forward, somebody's top young player, a top goalie, or similar

trading him for a couple of just guys and some cap room would be a disaster.

Pasternak beat it out by a mile.
I was wondering that, but it’s damn close. Rielly basically gets there at the same time but Pasta has the momentum to get the puck first. But Rielly is there, it looks like a tie, which always gets called for the d.

I was wondering that, but it’s damn close. Rielly basically gets there at the same time but Pasta has the momentum to get the puck first. But Rielly is there, it looks like a tie, which always gets called for the d.
The rule is that the linesman decides which player is more likely to touch the puck first. That was always gonna be Pasta.

First time I’ve ever heard that stated despite watching thousands of icing calls since they went to no touch.

Back