• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Shanahan and the coaching staff are goners.

Does Treliving get another crack or do they just clean house?

The fact that Shanahan showed any emotions tells you he feels under pressure.
He should have had the guts to break the core when they showed their true colours and lost a 3-1 lead to Montreal. For that lack of courage he'll pay with his job.

There are very few people I trust less than Treliving to identify the sore points of the squad. I'm pretty sure he watched that series and came to the conclusion that the stiffs on d were the reason it even went to 7. Unless he's fired, this organization will never win a thing. You cannot give this man the keys for multiple seasons. He has to go.

There are very few people I trust less than Treliving to identify the sore points of the squad. I'm pretty sure he watched that series and came to the conclusion that the stiffs on d were the reason it even went to 7. Unless he's fired, this organization will never win a thing. You cannot give this man the keys for multiple seasons. He has to go.

I'm hoping even the Leafs management's thoughts of the D being ok vanishes after Florida takes out the Bruins with ease. They'd see how far they really are from contending.

They don't need to be against this Boston squad, who needed game 7 OT to break a Leafs team that has no reliable goalie and can't score.

And never iced a full lineup the whole series. Will be fun to watch Boston get rinsed by FLA.

Bundy did a few good things in his first year but the bad outweighed those tremendously.

Keep Pridham and Wes Clark the rest can fuck off

Possible Destinations for Marner

LA
Ducks
Sharks
Jets
Isles
Utah
Devils
Hawks

A few teams with cap space and in need of a "star" or in need of a chance of scenery

Yeah the entire league will know ShannaTre wants to trade Mitch…. So a new face with no baggage should net a better return

Back