• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

i think a lot of us dubas supporters at the end only still supported more out of fear of who would replace him then out of loyalty to him or the job he'd done. he earned his firing but ending up with treliving was a justified fear that came to fruition unfortunately
Dubas drank too much of the old boys network kool-aid while here.

i think a lot of us dubas supporters at the end only still supported more out of fear of who would replace him then out of loyalty to him or the job he'd done. he earned his firing but ending up with treliving was a justified fear that came to fruition unfortunately
Yeah, very much this. I wasn't so enthused with him in the end, but was dead scared of his replacement, not knowing how two relatively beloved things - pizza and shoes - could be so fucking lethal when combined.

The final nail was Dubie's actual deadline day, right after he got ROR. Following that up with sending Engvall and Sandin out for nothing, and bringing garbage in, sort of sealed it for me.

Real first nerd test will be Tulsky. If he can get Carolina another cup other teams will start to buy in more

I just want this season to be done tonight so us losers can get to the good stuff - assembling the roster for next year's disappointment. Finally!

Back