• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

_114088607_4134eab6-8c47-491b-9969-589fd046adb4.jpg.webp

Keep the pick, keep drafting well, spend money on d and develop your endless talent up front by playing the shit out of them. It's the only way. You need elite production out of some dirt cheap players or it's gonna be tough to go anywhere.

And find a goalie you can pay $10m to.

Keep the pick, keep drafting well, spend money on d and develop your endless talent up front by playing the shit out of them. It's the only way. You need elite production out of some dirt cheap players or it's gonna be tough to go anywhere.

And find a goalie you can pay $10m to.

At this point, unless shit gets dumb and Sorokin is available, I think we end up with Stolarz or Brossoit for probably too much for probably too long and then just pray that Woll isn't actually held together with painters tape or that Hildeby realizes he's a 9 foot viking and runs a rape train.

It seems like Nashville is big game hunting and using Saros as the bait and I want no part of a Mitch for Saros ++ type deal personally.

At this point, unless shit gets dumb and Sorokin is available, I think we end up with Stolarz or Brossoit for probably too much for probably too long and then just pray that Woll isn't actually held together with painters tape or that Hildeby realizes he's a 9 foot viking and runs a rape train.

It seems like Nashville is big game hunting and using Saros as the bait and I want no part of a Mitch for Saros ++ type deal personally.
Saros after giving Woll that is nutty, presumably if Saros is part of a Marner package you wish to extend the man

Back