• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

I've never seen Matt Roy play but more often than not, these models that say that a player is really good has truth to it! So I'll play the odds and assume he can potentially be had for a nice deal!

He's basically what a fully developed best case scenario Liljegren would be; a solid top 4 rhd that is great defensively and cna move the puck. Except Liljegren isn't as good yet and may never be. Of course i'd keep both if I could!

And Mindz apologizes for that.
50cent-lol.gif

I think its going to be a very fun active evening.

Anyone meeting Mindz and Eye at Boston Pizza for Pizzaburgers and Pierogi Pizza Salad?

I've never seen Matt Roy play but more often than not, these models that say that a player is really good has truth to it! So I'll play the odds and assume he can potentially be had for a nice deal!

He's basically what a fully developed best case scenario Liljegren would be; a solid top 4 rhd that is great defensively and cna move the puck. Except Liljegren isn't as good yet and may never be. Of course i'd keep both if I could!
You can, if Tulsky was your GM

What the fuck are you talking about. You're trying to draw some general conclusion that applies to all players based on Matt Roy getting paid more than Lilly? Is that what's going on here?

"lol zeke ur so dumb why is debrusk going to get more money as UFA if he's no better than Domi or Bert?"

"lol zeke ur so dumb it doesn't matter that roy is going to get more money as UFA he's no better than Lilly"

please make it make sense.

Amazing the hatred he generates for guys who won cups as #1-2 defenders.

But the problem is that the rest us of don't know what we're watching.
I never loved him, thought he was good, not amazing. When it was clear he was about to fall apart, I was desperate to trade him.

And then yeah, he fell to pieces and I hated that we were stuck with him.

"lol zeke ur so dumb why is debrusk going to get more money as UFA if he's no better than Domi or Bert?"

"lol zeke ur so dumb it doesn't matter that roy is going to get more money as UFA he's no better than Lilly"

please make it make sense.
You're comparing three guys roughly the same age with track records, and one is evidently going to get much more interest than the other two, which should translate into more money.

Then you're comparing an established guy to a younger guy who's been dicked around since we drafted him, and oooooooh but if Roy makes more money then that means he's better because iron clad rule applicable to every situation!!

You're comparing three guys roughly the same age with track records, and one is evidently going to get much more interest than the other two, which should translate into more money.

Then you're comparing an established guy to a younger guy who's been dicked around since we drafted him, and oooooooh but if Roy makes more money then that means he's better because iron clad rule applicable to every situation!!
Genuine curious if it makes sense to Zeke now.

that LoF will throw up any argument he can think of, even if he contradicts himself in consecutive posts?

of course it makes sense.

If LoF thinks a player is overpaid, then contracts don't matter. If

Back