• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

But....I don't give money and term to either. So yeah, who gets more value out of 6 million x 5-6 years. You taking Debrusk or me fishing for 1-2 yr guys who produce the same but fall through the UFA market cracks?

Me.

Debrusk has zero cups, did you hit your head?
I'm saying check back in a few years, and your strategy of taking a slow, breaking guy and paying him say $4.5M instead of taking the younger, faster guy with much more upside, will result in zero success. Especially if this is the way you'll approach all your moves. A zillion years and dollars to Tanev, $6M for a goalie, and so on.

You're literally trying to give a 2nd line winger who scored 19 goals last year 6 million for 5-6 years and you're criticizing anyone else's approach to this?

You're dumber than Treliving.

Are you guys prepared for the irrational hate LOF is going to project on Matt Roy if the Leafs sign him and flip Lilijren for some cost efficent bottom 6 guy?

You're literally trying to give a 2nd line winger who scored 19 goals last year 6 million for 5-6 years and you're criticizing anyone else's approach to this?

You're dumber than Treliving.
You're a moron. Go collect all your Tanevs and Bertuzzis and see how that goes.

Back