• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

There's obviously something very clever coming, but IMO all I see is a missing zero, which makes me think of zeros, and how many different kinds this team has.

This article is really awful. Really awful.

It misrepresents basically every relevant fact.

And as mbow points out, JT’s current appeal will not have any impact on future years.

That’s just super shoddy journalism. The author clearly did not take the time to do basic research about how appeals of tax assessments work in Canada.

This article is really awful. Really awful.

It misrepresents basically every relevant fact.

And as mbow points out, JT’s current appeal will not have any impact on future years.

That’s just super shoddy journalism. The author clearly did not take the time to do basic research about how appeals of tax assessments work in Canada.
Clearly, the CRA all all Ottawa or Hab fans

As this new season relentlessly edges towards maturity I, for one, see absolutely nothing in this current iteration of Leafdom to suggest any more success than last years failure. This is not a hungry franchise.

I'm not sure how "cheap" he's going to be. non-zero chance there is a quid pro quo involved here with him surrendering the captaincy.

My expectation is that with him being 34 & still putting up decent goal/point totals, he’ll probably want something similar to the contract O’Reilly got in Nashville.

The Spezza/Gio type league-minimum contracts won’t be something he’ll consider until he’s in his late 30’s and is well and truly washed up.

zxSJRgh.jpeg
I mean he’s not an $11 million first line center anymore, but he’s still a pretty good center.

Back