• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

maybe we won't get a better centre, but we're trending the wrong way on this team with skating speed, and I'd settle for one mostly as good but can also skate at an above average level

Like Chandler Stephenson or Elias Lindholm? Because they were significantly worse than him last year and are going to make $6-7 mill for a long time.

Monahan got 5.5 for 5 years.

If Nylander can play C then your judging him vs other wingers and zucker got $5M.

You would be choosing between a tarasenko vs tavares.

Kampf is a responsible player, but he’s really not a Berube type of player. There is zero energy, hardness, speed in his game.

He’s the poster boy for the kind of boring, soft, milquetoast depth player that gets Dubas & Keefe hard.

My hope was that the long term deal pizza boy gave him was 100% Keefe. But the fact that he’s still here—and Yarncock too—is worrisome.

Pretty sure Mr Pizza had Mr Cock in Calgary

Deadline addition that has done nothing for him in two playoff appearances though. 1 playoff goal in 19 games with Pizza Boy in charge. If that doesn't leave you less than enthused about having him on the roster...

Deadline addition that has done nothing for him in two playoff appearances though. 1 playoff goal in 19 games with Pizza Boy in charge. If that doesn't leave you less than enthused about having him on the roster...

Yeah, I mean, you’d have to be a real shitty-ass, unqualified nepo-hire GM to watch that kind of playoff performance and not sour on a player, right?

…fuck.

If his assessment of Nick Robertson has taught us anything, Treliving believes hockey players need to do other things beside scoring goals. Krok i assume does those things.

Back