• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Ideally they can get a couple picks for Kampf Reaves Timmins. Not that i want to lose Timmins or hate reaves just that it would be cool to get something for them rather than waive them.

Moving those 3 out would clean up the bottom of the roster nicely, leave a forward slot or two for the kids and borderliners like a.nylander and lorentz to fight over, and give us a couple mil in capspace to either accrue or use for an upgrade somewhere.

And ditching Kampf and Reaves would be such a great statement for Berube that super-limited super-specific-role players have no place here.

Why is Jarnkrok still on the team. Would way rather see a young guy like Grebenkin make it.

kampf+ Jarnkrok + Reaves can all go.

I read that Calgary cleaning house and that Andersson and Weegar are available. Add in Robby if he still wants out.

Hey, ya gotta keep Jarnkrok. Just can’t possibly go without the one goal he scores every 20 playoff games or so.

Got my pool tonight....what are your thoughts on taking Woll and Stolarz?
Taking Stolarz after a second starting goalie

I wanted a rule change years ago to be able to select a teams goalie pair when you decide to pick your goalie and then select one extra.

I did it the year that both islanders goalies shit the bed and I did it last year and it cost me with Vegas Hill....

I like the strategy but I'm wondering if stolarz will be around when I decide to pick my third goalie or I pick him when Woll is my first goalie selected.

This is what I've been mulling over on my alone time cottage getaway I do enjoy

Back