• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

The coach can't help a player win puck battles along the wall. The player has to want to win them. Leafs players don't. As Bissonette showed tonight on the TNT feed, Marner does nothing but fly by's. He waves at pucks but he doesn't do the grunt work trying to win them. He's half assing it like he always does in the playoffs.
the bs are exploiting a weakness. These aren’t 50 50 plays on the wall. This is clearly strategy.

Keefe starts Samsonov again, while Bruins ditch Ullmark to ride the hot hand.

Keefe plays Reaves yet again, and he makes a horrific play to cost us the first goal. Pizzafuck’s genius acquisition Eddy already on his way out of the zone leaving JVR alone to take the puck.

Down 1 and pressing, and Domi is busy crosschecking Pasta in front of 20,000 people and every ref. Marchand immediately scores.

Then dying seconds as usual and Lilly sitting so that Brodie can play, and you have that weak poke attempt and a resulting 2-0.

Common denominators? Idiot Keefe and low team IQ. Dead on arrival.

Let’s be clear. I guarantee you Keefe put in Woll to rest Samsonov because the game was over. I’ll be utterly shocked if he starts Woll in game 5.

Too little too late even if he does. Series is over

Nothing changes till the Shanahan's and treliving's go. They will only continue the cycle and hire more keefe's. And continue to completely misdiagnose the teams issues. Keefe is an easy target and obviously a huge issue but the problem runs way deeper.

Back