• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Do We have Rebuild Thread? If Not This Is It

Now what?

I suspect minor changes this summer such as dump salary where you can but target next TDL as the main goal. The objective should be to rehab players like Armia, Petry, Dvorak, Hoffman, Savard etc and get more assets back.

That's my prediction.

Purge will continue with the departure of the slugs like Perrault , Wideman ertc....

Drouin and Petry will be gone

Price is 50/50 , need things to fall into place

I expect 6-8 new bodies

Purge will continue with the departure of the slugs like Perrault , Wideman ertc....

Drouin and Petry will be gone

Price is 50/50 , need things to fall into place

I expect 6-8 new bodies

12 months from now yes. Not this summer.

The Dadonov trade was rejected by league. Sportsnet was reporting Vegas is in a bit of a fix, don't have the room to bring back Stone or Martinez this season without unloading salary and that some teams have indicated an interest in "helping out". The view was that this would be costly for Vegas. Teams would want a first round pick, possibly more, to pick up a contract(s).

Not sure if this means a team taking Dadonov, Dadonov + something else, or other players entirely. Or which teams are in a position to do anything to "help". If 'someone had Anaheim on a no-trade list, as apparently Dadonov did, he probably has us on it too? Dadanov can still be traded to a team not on his list, but cannot play for the remainder of the year if traded. He is owed $5M+ next year. Anyway, I don't pay much attention to cap issues, but, given the space, would it be a good idea for us to be in on this?

Last edited:
The Dadonov trade was rejected by league. Sportsnet was reporting Vegas is in a bit of a fix, don't have the room to bring back Stone or Martinez this season without unloading salary and that some teams have indicated an interest in "helping out". The view was that this would be costly for Vegas. Teams would want a first round pick, possibly more, to pick up a contract(s).

Not sure if this means a team taking Dadonov, Dadonov + something else, or other players entirely. Or which teams are in a position to do anything to "help". If 'someone had Anaheim on a no-trade list, as apparently Dadonov did, he probably has us on it too? Dadanov can still be traded to a team not on his list, but cannot play for the remainder of the year if traded. He is owed $5M+ next year. Anyway, I don't pay much attention to cap issues, but, given the space, would it be a good idea for us to be in on this?

Theodore and a first :)

Back