• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

Ohhh man....

Why are we going all-in again ? No no no....time to retool around our youth....try and fetch max return for our older vets after this magical playoff run.

Gally, Weber, Price.....

Yep, I know, ain't gonna happen
Might as well go all-in while you still have playoff Price and playoff Weber.

Ohhh man....

Why are we going all-in again ? No no no....time to retool around our youth....try and fetch max return for our older vets after this magical playoff run.

Gally, Weber, Price.....

Yep, I know, ain't gonna happen

We're already on course. There's almost 0 chance they trade Price/Weber/Gally. I have a feeling they are going to go 5.5m/yr for PD so we'll have no choice but to be all in again. Realistically I think we only get one of the big free agents and KK is trade bait with a pick for a dman.

Might as well go all-in while you still have playoff Price and playoff Weber.
There was talk amongst GMs about playoffs rules, regarding what is actually considered a cross-check....and specifically regarding Weber's interpretation of a cross-check. I guess some teams complained to the league (Leafs-Jets-Vegas-Tampa)

The same Jets who mugged McJesus?

The same Knights who assaulted Colorado?

Though it is true that TML are weenies.

Puh-lease.

All these teams tying themselves up with long dead cap space.

Where is that Mr Burns "Excellent" picture?

We should rape Tampa for Mcdonough and Killorn.

If that is the case, Hyman is going to be waiting for a long time. He is a good player, but a GM would have to be out of their mind to give him a 7 or 8 year deal!
Hyman is 29 years old. Only a GM who had taken complete leave of his senses would offer him a 7 or 8 year deal.

Back