• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

Dougie Hamilton is available. Someone show him the museums in Montreal.

I would like to see him on the Habs

Dougie Hamilton is available. Someone show him the museums in Montreal.

I would like to see him on the Habs

Who gets the boot on the top 4 to make room ?

Montreal would be the least of his destinations , he can`t handle the BS that comes with this city .

Suter being a buy out from Minny. Any interest in him for a 1-2 year deal? If we lose chariot or Edmundson

Suter being a buy out from Minny. Any interest in him for a 1-2 year deal? If we lose chariot or Edmundson
Too many other teams will be interested in Suter. The Habs only get guys that they don't have to compete for. Players generally only choose the Habs if the offer is stupid or if their only other option is the KHL.

Or Winnipeg.

Does anyone seriously doubt that MB will try and sign Ryan Suter? I think it's about 99% that he tries to sign him. It'll be the Predators' first pair D (Suter and Weber) circa 2008.

He's definitely going to try.

I dunno, though, part of me thinks he'll sign in Winterpeg.

Does anyone seriously doubt that MB will try and sign Ryan Suter? I think it's about 99% that he tries to sign him. It'll be the Predators' first pair D (Suter and Weber) circa 2008.
He'll try and he'll fail unless he offers stupid money and term. That's what worries me about him staying as GM: the boat anchor contracts.

He may have more value leading up to the trade deadline if we are out of it by then
"IF"??

Next season this team is going to suck like a hundred dollar hooker: hard and often. Regular season Price and regular season Weber for 82 games.

Insert barf emoji here.

Hamilton or Suter + Landeskog , one of the D and a nice 25G scorer who can play in both ends would be a solid offseason.

Hamilton or Suter + Landeskog , one of the D and a nice 25G scorer who can play in both ends would be a solid offseason.
Ohhh man....

Why are we going all-in again ? No no no....time to retool around our youth....try and fetch max return for our older vets after this magical playoff run.

Gally, Weber, Price.....

Yep, I know, ain't gonna happen

Back