• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

NHL is the ultimate copycat league...the final four all possess some level of brutality in their lineups & style of play...even TBay.

The end of faggot era hockey is quickly approaching...only a matter of time before Dubas gets canned IMO and with it will come a full frontal assault by the old guard to banish the analytics types to the nether sphere.

Not one person said cut out the homophobic shit to this in 5 pages? Yikes.

She’s not wrong though guys, it’s not necessary. There are other cuss words to use. Plenty actually.

I can see Drouin being proposed in a package for Seth Jones - who’s apparently very close to Weber and views him as his father figure

For all his faults Drouin does possess skill and CBJ definitely would be a good match
what would be awesome
Seth Jones and and a Brady tkachuk type player is what we need at this point to compete against a team like T.Bay... would even do a poehling and caufield swap for Brady... would like to move someone else than Caufield, his value has risen alot.

what would be awesome
Seth Jones and and a Brady tkachuk type player is what we need at this point to compete against a team like T.Bay... would even do a poehling and caufield swap for Brady... would like to move someone else than Caufield, his value has risen alot.
Caufield is the better offensive talent

So, I guess we say the same thing every year. We need a power forward and a stud D. We have to package KK plus picks and fill one of those.

So, I guess we say the same thing every year. We need a power forward and a stud D. We have to package KK plus picks and fill one of those.

Josh will do for now

Stud D good luck unless Guehle turns into more than we think

The total tool box is there , size, physical , elite wheels and transition ability

Not sure his offensive ability will ever match his skill , but legit top 4

Back