• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #3 - Aug 6, 8pm, SN - Hammer Down

I have strong opinions on butt stuff that I desperately want to share. But this is a family forum.

Can anyone explain what Fred is doing here? He does this all the time when he moves laterally on a cross ice pass. Rather than push off and try to get the other post covered, he seems to dive forward and flail his limbs.

It was awkward, but the way I see it, he thought it was going to be a one-timer and started to dive to the left, but when he saw Dubois, he saw that he wasn't going for the one-timer and stopped mid-motion, and got crossed up when he finally shot it.

the problem with Andersen isn't goals like that anyway. his issue is the routine unscreened shot off the rush, regardless of distance. far too many of those elude him.

I never went through the thread. Which one are people calling the muffin - the Jones seeing eye goal? I really hope not because that is the best example of pure prestoluck, if there ever was one.

I never went through the thread. Which one are people calling the muffin - the Jones seeing eye goal? I really hope not because that is the best example of pure prestoluck, if there ever was one.
1st and 4th are not on him

2 and 3 are saveable. None as bad as game 1 choc chip special, but saveable and he does this shit all the time

Can anyone explain what Fred is doing here? He does this all the time when he moves laterally on a cross ice pass. Rather than push off and try to get the other post covered, he seems to dive forward and flail his limbs.

Yeah, I didn't realize that PDL got by with a knucklepuck there. I assumed that because the seam pass was allowed through that Fred didn't have much chance.

tenor.gif

Freddy has the worst prestoluck I've ever seen then. He lets one of those in every series we play in.

wilson-ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

#prestoluck

Back