• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - Tues. Apr. 30 7PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins - So You're Saying There's a Chance Team Zen Edition

Don't worry zeke. The prettier girl isn't getting as much attention as you think she is. People are just really low on the Leafs here. And they're low on this version of Boston as well.

And again "people" is doing some heavy work here. 1-3 people max.

The answer is actually:

And it was a Jonas post that got zero likes, as is tradition

a post which you and volc immediately agreed with, and have laughed at any disagreement with, and which HL apparently aggressively agrees with too.

sorry for daring to say your guys beloved panthers aren't an unstoppable juggernaut. I am sure they will do great!

Shush is now slang for agreed. Guy comes into the thread after a huge win to tell us that they'll get crushed next round anyway. I politely tell him to shut up --> this now means I agree.

I never realized this board was so in love with the 5th placed panthers. I apologize for questioning their unstoppable juggernautness.

I never realized this board was so in love with the 5th placed panthers. I apologize for questioning their unstoppable juggernautness.
Or maybe Jonas just thinks that the 2nd best team in the east is a heavy favorite against a team with zero special teams, worse nerdies, a shit coach and got 8 fewwr points than them in the season. Is it that weird to predict a lopsided series? Isn't that what everyone does?

Fuck that guy though. Leafs in 7 vs Florida.

again, I apologize for daring to disagree with you guys that the two teams playing in our series aren't shitty teams destined to be dummied next round by the 5th place panthers.

again, I apologize for daring to disagree with you guys that the two teams playing in our series aren't shitty teams destined to be dummied next round by the 5th place panthers.
Shush (this means I agree with you btw)

giphy.gif

a post which you and volc immediately agreed with, and have laughed at any disagreement with, and which HL apparently aggressively agrees with too.

sorry for daring to say your guys beloved panthers aren't an unstoppable juggernaut. I am sure they will do great!

*Aggressively* agrees with? lol wut?

This is just a super weird conversation. All series you've been telling us Boston's really not that good. And all series we've been watching Leafs with shitty goaltending, shitty special teams, and bizarre coaching decisions.. So it really isn't strange that two people in this thread - Jonas and Volc, who replied in agreement, think Florida will beat either of the two teams they beat last year on the way to the finals? They're good?

Back