• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - Tues. Apr. 30 7PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins - So You're Saying There's a Chance Team Zen Edition

Almost…captain-esque.

Not that anyone here will say a positive word about him, you fucking ingrates.

Congrats on him doing 1.5 things in the first 5 games of this series. I know how excited you are whenever he doesn't fail completely.

Willy and Mitch both did some really nice work creating chances for others tonight. The problem is who ended up on the end of those chances.

Tavares made a decentish rush and got fortunate the puck deflected in front, and fortunate again that 2 Bruins both missed it and didn't pick up Knies. I'll take it, but let's chill on applauding the guy for not beating his man, and not actually getting the puck on net the way he was trying to.

I will happily take fortunate tonight though. Too many nights in the playoffs we just aren't.

There’s nothing fortunate about busting his ass and beating the defender to the goal and making a play. You tried this same bullshit on his winning goal last year.

Suck it up. XG is the undisputed king of this forum and it said he was excellent tonight. So when the numbers are good, he’s not. And when the eye test is good, he’s also not. Funny how that works.

He stepped up in the absence of Matty and was critical on the play that got us the win. And the goal scorer was the guy whose scoring touch and place in the top 6 you love to question all the time. A very satisfying win.

He has 2 points in 5 games....settle down. Fucking guy shovels the puck at the net after not actually beating his guy on the rush and you're trying to dunk on people.

I think that was jack edwards' final game.

Leafs OT playoffs goal over boston the last call of his career.

Or maybe it was just the final home broadcast.

Back