• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - Tues. Apr. 30 7PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins - So You're Saying There's a Chance Team Zen Edition

I hate the TNT coverage so much. And I have bad association with it since I get the Canadian feeds all regular season when we're good, and have these fucking idiot Americans polluting the air in the postseason where we stink.

It's official? I thought Thunderthighs made it seem like he was leaning to play.
Think there was an article all but confirming that he's out and that he's sick and has an injury. At this stage it's likely the injury is what is disabling him more. Can't find the article now so maybe it was just a nightmare.

They need to channel the spirit of McCauley

View attachment 20302

And this guy too.

toronto-on-lonny-bohonos-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs-skates-against-the-pittsburgh-penguins.jpg

Whoops, late again.

That run was so amazing, until the Leafiest of all results with Sundin coming back and choking against the Canes.

I can't believe how many times these guys have fucked us and we keep coming back for more.

Think there was an article all but confirming that he's out and that he's sick and has an injury. At this stage it's likely the injury is what is disabling him more. Can't find the article now so maybe it was just a nightmare.
I read this too

That run was so amazing, until the Leafiest of all results with Sundin coming back and choking against the Canes.

I can't believe how many times these guys have fucked us and we keep coming back for more.
I remember how excited and confident I was with Mats returning and Arturs fucking Irbe manning the opposing net

Presto in covid presto mode. Fuckin negative Nancy little bitch. Just like his boys, cokeless auston and migraine willy.

I remember how excited and confident I was with Mats returning and Arturs fucking Irbe manning the opposing net
Yup, I was like, if we beat the Sens and Isles they way we did, Carolina is fucking dead.

Like I had just been born the day before and didn't know this team better.

But man, that run through Ottawa and NYI was the polar opposite of what this current core has been doing all this time. They were sort of on their way to replicating it, even though it was a much, much better situation for us at the time, against the Habs, and they went up 3-1 without Tavares and then proceeded to complete the most epic faceplant we've all had the pleasure of witnessing.

Career playoff PPG:

Lonny Bohonos: 1.00
Patrick Kane: .97
Jaromir Jagr: .97
Stevie Yzerman: .95
Alex Ovechkin: .94
Marcel Dionne: .92
Mats Sundin: .90
Zetterberg: .88
Auston Matthews: .87
Jonathan Toews: .87
Anze Kopitar: .83