• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - Tues. Apr. 30 7PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins - So You're Saying There's a Chance Team Zen Edition

Normally I'd expect the Leafs to drag this to 7 and disappoint us in a very Leafy way but I think we're genuinely really bad at home always so think this one ends Thurs.

DIYOq5.gif

ok so how exactly did that puck kick out in front?

did tavares get it with his left skate?

Was definitely some sort of second contact either JT or the defender. His one handed atte or went off the side of the net.

"we;ve had discussions about when was the right time to get Joe in there"

fuck you sheldon.
All part of his..."plan".

The plan to waive McMann and then work him in as an important contributing top 6er.

The plan to waive Sammy and then fucking sit on him as the starter no matter what.

The plan to play Woll when he was completely out of excuses and had no choice but to switch.

Go fuck yourself, you chubby saboteur.

Yeah, this way there's no pressure on the kid, who can't be blamed for a series loss.

That's how you work in youngsters. Take notes, morons.

Go leafs go!

Stay with woll

Bruins will choke just like last year!

Last year, in their first round series between Florida and Boston:

The Bruins won game 1-3-4
The Panthers won games 2-5-6-7

This year:

Bruins won game 1-3-4
Leafs won game 2 and game 5

hopefully the scenario repeats itself
Let’s get both games 6/7

Let’s go leafs!!!!!

Love that Tavares worked Grzelcyk like that. The bruins have plenty of weak links to expose. They're definitely benching grzelcyk after that one but whoever they replace him with ain't no great shakes either.

Love that Tavares worked Grzelcyk like that. The bruins have plenty of weak links to expose. They're definitely benching grzelcyk after that one but whoever they replace him with ain't no great shakes either.
I saw JT get the puck and like Jason Allison for second I thought the dmen will close the gap...but he was actually slower than JT and Cap realized that and put it into second gear and caused the goal

Back