• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #6: Thurs-May 2-8PM - Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Why Not Us? Bruins Suck, Go Leafs Go!

Wait is the habs troll already filling the game thread with his nonsense? Why are you guys replying to him?

Does any other board let a blatant team-hating troll run rampant like this?

Wait is the habs troll already filling the game thread with his nonsense? Why are you guys replying to him?

Does any other board let a blatant team-hating troll run rampant like this?

Ignore button works wonders

yeah obviously he's on ignore but people are still replying to him so i still have to be embarassed for him for the patheticness of a fan of a permanent bottom feeder trolling our board non stop all day long every day.
he's actually a leafs fan though

yeah obviously he's on ignore but people are still replying to him so i still have to be embarassed for him for the patheticness of a fan of a permanent bottom feeder trolling our board non stop all day long every day.
Meh....just another voice. Can never have too many views.

It also just hijacks the direction of all discussions. Sure individually we can ignore him, but not everyone is going to all the time (guilty) and inevitably any other discussion dies as he sucks all the energy by posting five+ times on each page because he's overstimulated by the only thing that gives him joy in life.

It was manageable when he was just being a dick and jumping in here and there but it's kind of getting ridiculous.

Back