• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #6: Thurs-May 2-8PM - Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Why Not Us? Bruins Suck, Go Leafs Go!

congrats LoF on pissing off every single poster in the wake of these two huge awesome wins.

you've got talent, kiddo.

Nobody's pissed off. And if they are, you're complicit!

First, you took my side in pumping Woll as a legit good goalie. Second, you defended Tavares by saying he's been awesome since Matty went out. Third, you've been complimentary of Knies and are concurring that he's emerging as an impact player. There's nothing else being discussed or debated.

So, if these are crimes, we're accomplices, buddy.

Nobody's pissed off. And if they are, you're complicit!

First, you took my side in pumping Woll as a legit good goalie. Second, you defended Tavares by saying he's been awesome since Matty went out. Third, you've been complimentary of Knies and are concurring that he's emerging as an impact player. There's nothing else being discussed or debated.

So, if these are crimes, we're accomplices, buddy.
But who incepted who?

That's obvious. The inceptor doesn't waffle or waver on these faves of mine. Only the inceptee falls out of line here and there and needs to be pulled back onside.

That's obvious. The inceptor doesn't waffle or waver on these faves of mine. Only the inceptee falls out of line here and there and needs to be pulled back onside.
I will grant you I have never ever not once seen you waffle or waver on any of your beliefs. Sport or otherwise

I remember taking the afternoon off 11 years ago to watch the game the last time the Leafs played the Bruins in game 7 after coming back from a 3-1 series deficit. That was fun.

a good inceptor incepts and let's the inceptee deal with the backlash.
A great inception incepts and the inceptee feels strange and uncomfortable But has not the slightest idea that they were infected.

LOF stock is at an all time high. A result of a flurry of brash announcements, increased dividends, and his under the radar investment in Joel Osteen productions which provides consistent cash flow

That’s by design. It’s not part of the pr machine but it quietly fills up the cash coffers much to the delight of astute investors

/position

I'm short after his attempt to post a Facebook report from TML Updates as a legit piece of news. Disgusting behavior. He has finally pissed off the last FIer.

Back