• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #6: Thurs-May 2-8PM - Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Why Not Us? Bruins Suck, Go Leafs Go!

sure seems like the problem with McCabe-Brodie in the playoffs last year was Brodie all along.

Benoit-McCabe has been a nice upgrade, though McCabe-Brodie did start out strong before falling apart last year so we'll see.

and yeah Boosh has replaced Schenn just fine.

Eddy-Lilly hasn't been great, but better than Gio-Holl were last year.
Benoit has some limitations but he’s big, moves well for his size and is cool with being a battering ram. It’s sort of a 180 from the preseason where his skating looked like a limiting factor.

Controversial, loser opinion: no shame in this version of the Leafs losing against the Bruins in 7. Missing Matthews and Willy for large parts + the Samsonov sabotage + Tavares being this version of Tavares.. hardly a disappointment on the level of past playoffs.

But fuck me that's such a loser opinion. Carry on.

Controversial, loser opinion: no shame in this version of the Leafs losing against the Bruins in 7. Missing Matthews and Willy for large parts + the Samsonov sabotage + Tavares being this version of Tavares.. hardly a disappointment on the level of past playoffs.

But fuck me that's such a loser opinion. Carry on.
Such a loser.

Boston is the one on the ropes now. Blew a 3-1 lead to lose in the first round last year. On the verge of doing it again. All the pressure is on them.

The irony of Montgomery is axed on Sunday while Thunder thighs moves on to the second round.

Love how LoF has finally sacked up and is giving it to all of us. Hard. Like a good suckin and fuckin.

I mean once you take home Mindz headstone after burying him and shitting on his grave, you can conquer any motherfucker here.

200w.gif

Back