• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Canucks 10/24 10:30

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
It’s the last #CanesAfterDark for 6 weeks.

The Canes picked up a point in Calgary on Saturday but blew an early 2-0 lead behind Aho’s 3rd and de Haan’s token goal of the season. The PP struggled again, missing an opportunity to go ahead late in the 3rd after a double minor. And the PK allowed another goal, from Kadri. The Canes didn’t practice yesterday so we won’t know anything until the morning skate later.

The natives are restless in Vancouver. The Canucks are 0-4-2 and have only scored 16 goals in those 6 games. The fell 5-1 to Buffalo in their home opener on Saturday and a fan shows his disgust by tossing his jersey on the ice. Bo Horvat leads with 4 goals, Elias Pettersson has 3. Quinn Hughes leads with 5 assists but missed Saturday’s game and is day to day with a lower body injury. Thatcher Demko has started 5 of their 6 games and his numbers are not good, 4.24/.858.

Bally Sports South for TV.

I've stayed up for all of the late games so far, but this is wearing me down.....may just watch the first period and get a good night's sleep!

Feel asleep sitting up during the Flames game during the 2nd intermissions, woke up during the 3rd. haha.

I'll be up for this one though.

This is a real swing game where you win and you feel pretty damn good going 3-1-1 and taking 7 out of 10 points during a tough early season five game roadie...lose and you are on a three game skid and a mediocre record on the year heading home thinking you needed more than that.

For the Canucks, Hughes and Dermott are week to week, Stillman and Boeser are day to day.

Coghlan draws back in, Freddie in goal.

Teravainen - Aho - Jarvis
Svechnikov - Kotkaniemi - Necas
Martinook - Staal - Fast
Noesen - Stastny - Stepan

Slavin - Burns
Skjei - Pesce
Coghlan - Chatfield

Noesen loses his goal :(
Stastny Pushed in

they are challenging but I bet we lose.
Stastny would be the goal getter JIC.

That’s just embarrassing yet again by these clowns, they have no clue what goalie interference is game in game out, it’s a joke. It changes nightly.

Back