• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Canucks 10/24 10:30

It doesn’t help that Maniscalco is consistently 5 seconds behind the play. He leaves too much dead air that Tripp jumps in to fill.
So it isn’t just my old age when the puck is in and the red light is on way before the goal is called??? I was ready to blame Directv!!!

My Bally streaming app is just to opposite. Mike calls the goal, then I see it go in and the boys react.
That’s how it is for me on directv stream. He calls the goal a second before it goes in. I was going to ask on here if anyone else noticed it. Feels like the tv crew noticed his slowness and put the game on a delay so it looks closer to a live call 🤣

That’s how it is for me on directv stream. He calls the goal a second before it goes in. I was going to ask on here if anyone else noticed it. Feels like the tv crew noticed his slowness and put the game on a delay so it looks closer to a live call 🤣
They’ve been doing that since Mike started I think.

He’s still behind. You get…

Aho passed behind the net. The Canes pass it to the… THEY SCOOOOOOOOOORE!

All the lower case is generic with few names for the Canes and likely none for the other team. The upper case (They score part) is before the puck goes in on the TV when Mike jumps to his present.

I also think the view with the names over the players that sometimes gets to the broadcast is Mike’s view so he can maybe throw in some names.

Same is happening to me in Directv Stream. Just maybe a half second ahead of the video. For me, this is the first season I'm experiencing this.

Same is happening to me in Directv Stream. Just maybe a half second ahead of the video. For me, this is the first season I'm experiencing this.
Btw. Did you get one of the boxes for your tv or do you use the app? I got the box and Love it. Works just like a cable/satellite box and is alot smoother than the app on the tv or Xbox. It’s worth the purchase if you are using a tv and not your phone or iPad.

Back