• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Game 2 | @ Bruins | Thursday, October 10th | 7:00PM EST

They look really bad. Maybe they needed a preseason. Suzuki’s picture is on a milk carton. Slafkovsky is really sluggish. I could go on.

Yikes.

Hutson is amazing, I don’t know why people keep doubting him, he’s never rattled or nervous, oozes confidence, outstanding IQ. He makes mistakes but never panic and more often than not recover with a nice play.

Maybe they need a French Canadian version of a Tocchet or Berube, Old school heavy game with a no nosense system.

Hutson is amazing, I don’t know why people keep doubting him, he’s never rattled or nervous, oozes confidence, outstanding IQ. He makes mistakes but never panic and more often than not recover with a nice play.
It's still early, other tems will adjust to his tendencies and lets see how he adjusts.

The only concern about Hutson should be load management for an 82 GP schedule since USA hockey is all about practice time vs GP… even that’ll work itself out.

Hutson will organically takeover QB role within a couple of weeks, it’s inevitable

Back