• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT JAN 20th TOR @ PHX 8PM EST

I hate Ribeiro. The fact people want that guy on the team makes me sick.

I'd rather Bolland - Bozak - Kadri...

bernier has been awesome today. he's made a handful of those stops look DAMN easy, with rebounds floating harmlessly into the corners or the half boards.

These refs are getting way too creative here.

Franson is a ****ing horrorshow. Time to get Ranger back in the lineup.

Time for someone other than Franson to get a look on that 1st PP unit. How does someone firing wrist shots on net get them blocked so frequently?...and his lack of foot speed creates a lot of tense moments whenever he's tracking back for the puck.

bernier has been awesome today. he's made a handful of those stops look DAMN easy, with rebounds floating harmlessly into the corners or the half boards.

Yeah, he makes it look crazy easy.....he's so positionally sound that despite his size, he doesn't give them shit to shoot at. When he seems the shot, he corals the rebound or deflects it harmlessly to the boards every single time.

When he's feeling confident, he's near impossible to beat clean.

Time for someone other than Franson to get a look on that 1st PP unit. How does someone firing wrist shots on net get them blocked so frequently?...and his lack of foot speed creates a lot of tense moments whenever he's tracking back for the puck.

Rielly-Phaneuf...needs to happen already.

Back