• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT JAN 20th TOR @ PHX 8PM EST

Lupul is the worst at 3rd period hockey. He was the high man there and he jumped in when the Yotes got the puck. Earlier he turned the puck over at the blue line trying to make a cross ice pass instead of putting it in deep. With 40 seconds left in the 2nd he had the puck on the goal line and instead of grinding it out he tried to take a bad angle shot and fanned on it and the puck went the other way.

You can try and score still, just be safe with the puck.

How in the sweet bloody **** do you get a tripping penalty for tripping a guy after the play was blown dead on an off side?

That is the worst call in the history of the NHL people as you have to forget both the rulebook, and the linear passage of time that we're all familiar with for it to make any sense.

So of course they score on the most ridiculous penalty I've ever seen in my entire ****ing life.

I'm at a loss for words on just how asinine a penalty that is. People should lose their jobs over calls like that.

what the hell was gardiner doing there? rielly made the right play, gardiner wasn't paying attention and was out of position.

Lupul is the worst at 3rd period hockey. He was the high man there and he jumped in when the Yotes got the puck. Earlier he turned the puck over at the blue line trying to make a cross ice pass instead of putting it in deep. With 40 seconds left in the 2nd he had the puck on the goal line and instead of grinding it out he tried to take a bad angle shot and fanned on it and the puck went the other way.

You can try and score still, just be safe with the puck.

yup

Back