• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT JAN 21: TOR @ COL, 9pm

we-are-going-streaking.jpg

****ing impressive win tonight. most impressive of our win streak.

colorado a legit good and hot team, with tons of speed, well rested, and us playing our 3rd in 3 nights, and adjusting to mountain time and air. and, aside from a little idiocy when up 4 goals, we played damn well.

pretty stoked right now.

good stuff from bodie. guy works.

Teeds had one thing really, really right. Every organization should have a pile of Bodie's in their system. When one gets lazy with his opportunity, he gets demoted and the next one comes up spitting fire trying to earn a spot on the team. The problem you should never fall into (though a lot of coaches do) is falling in love with the high end of that plugs play when he comes in on fire, and putting up with his slumps to get back to those periods. Those guys are incredibly easy to find, and they're useful for about 15 games at a time.

Of course, no real need to worry ... James is excellent playing with a lead.

Just a great effort by the Leafs to put that performance out on a B2B against a very hot team. A nice little turning of the tables from them getting bombed by a team on the second game of the back2back at home.

We're now tied with the Habs in points at 59, though they still hold down 3rd in the Atlantic with more ROW's.

Let's keep it going! Phoenix and Colorado were supposed to be the two tough matchups on this road trip.

We're now tied with the Habs in points at 59, though they still hold down 3rd in the Atlantic with more ROW's.

Let's keep it going! Phoenix and Colorado were supposed to be the two tough matchups on this road trip.

And Habs have 3 games in hand. I'm just glad we're creating a bit of breathing space for ourselves. Building a bit of a gap for a playoff spot. Nice to see. I still think we have one mroe slump in us. Hopefully we extend this winning streak as long as possible and keep that slump much shorter than the last one. Still a long way to go.

I almost never listen to this shit, but they blow the Avs and trash the Leafs after that? How these people remain employed is one of the great mysteries.

That was the worst 5-2 win in the history of the NHL, if you would listen to what the panel was saying.

I love the return of the #Lucky leafs though, it's been a while since that particular brand of bullshit was brought out.

****ing impressive win tonight. most impressive of our win streak.

colorado a legit good and hot team, with tons of speed, well rested, and us playing our 3rd in 3 nights, and adjusting to mountain time and air. and, aside from a little idiocy when up 4 goals, we played damn well.

pretty stoked right now.

+1

this one was a really f*cking impressive win......proud of the team.

That was the worst 5-2 win in the history of the NHL, if you would listen to what the panel was saying.

I love the return of the #Lucky leafs though, it's been a while since that particular brand of bullshit was brought out.
That's so much better than the stats nerds pumping their chests when the Leafs are losing.

I almost never listen to this shit, but they blow the Avs and trash the Leafs after that? How these people remain employed is one of the great mysteries.
Get used to it, with Rogers Sportsnet winning the NHL broadcasting bid.

Back