• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Dans une moindre mesure, Mike Reilly a perdu sa bataille avec Brett Kulak pour un poste. Reilly était l’un des rares défenseurs avec un flair offensif. Mais il lui arrivait de gaffer à l’occasion.

Après un court passage à Ottawa, Reilly se retrouve au sein du top 4 des Bruins de Boston. Il a obtenu deux aides dans le dernier match de la série contre les Capitals de Washington. Les Bruins et leur entraîneur Bruce Cassidy, un ancien défenseur offensif, ont choisi d’accepter les carences de Reilly.

This part kinda summarizes it well....

I will translate it later

I don't follow the French media but is Brunet a straight shooter and not a bias nutbar like many others
You haven't been reading enough of him, then.

He's the sitting president of Timmins Apologists Inc.

There's something in recent memory that has irked me about Mathias Brunet is his drivel about draft coverage.

When he does those hindsight 20-20 posts, well they took Player X at 13 when Player Y was taken at 15 and Player Z taken at 18 (which is perfectly fair, but then he continues with), along with Player G at 47 and Player H at 71.

I mean... The same two players that were passed up at least once by each of their respective teams.

If Bergevin is here next season I stop watching until he’s gone. I’ve had it.

yeah... i would have tuned out this year but the pandemic and you guys kept me tuned in.

I’m breaking free next year pending managerial changes.

yeah... i would have tuned out this year but the pandemic and you guys kept me tuned in.

I’m breaking free next year pending managerial changes.
We should find a new team like the ring chasers who went with Labron to the Heat.

I’ve already got the Panthers to watch if I want hockey. I’m seriously fed up with this crap.

Back