• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Actually a great thing, we've been talking for 25 years that Hockey Quebec needs an overhaul, hopefully it's a step in the right direction. I like Marc Denis as the head, really smart guy who's not scared to ruffle a few feathers.
Makes no sense that a country like Finland , smaller population than Quebec, produces more top end players.

Team just needs a strong personality in the locker room. Doesn't have to be a yeller, just commands attention and action when he speaks. Equal cheerleader as taskmaster. Next coach will definitely be a bigger personality than Julien and Ducharme.

Team just needs a strong personality in the locker room. Doesn't have to be a yeller, just commands attention and action when he speaks. Equal cheerleader as taskmaster. Next coach will definitely be a bigger personality than Julien and Ducharme.
Torts.

You get an enema and you get an enema and you get one too

You guys think there's like some quick fix that could change this club. It's actually good we are this bad. I don't understand fans who want us to be mediocre, am I missing something? It's better to suck balls and get better picks, being mediocre has done sht for us for 28 years. A new coach, different skates, protein shakes, nothing is going to change the fact we have a mediocre team with subpar prospects. Stop trying to fix this broken mess, embrace the tank.

You guys think there's like some quick fix that could change this club. It's actually good we are this bad. I don't understand fans who want us to be mediocre, am I missing something? It's better to suck balls and get better picks, being mediocre has done sht for us for 28 years. A new coach, different skates, protein shakes, nothing is going to change the fact we have a mediocre team with subpar prospects. Stop trying to fix this broken mess, embrace the tank.
Cause its Montreal and they will not tolerate a half empty arena for home games.

Lucky for Ducharme though, he just started a new contract and took the team to the finals. Otherwise he would be gone by now.

I don't think very much of Benning, but I also don't think he's ever been in a position to succeed.

The ownership there has been asking him to rebuild & get better on the fly. Vancouver's had some really excellent drafts, but Christ have they given out stupid money to free agents.

I don't think very much of Benning, but I also don't think he's ever been in a position to succeed.

The ownership there has been asking him to rebuild & get better on the fly. Vancouver's had some really excellent drafts, but Christ have they given out stupid money to free agents.

Habs aren’t much better with shithead Alzner and Savard and others

But those were Benning's doing no? If it wasn't but his amateur scouts finding some gems, he wouldn't have anything positive to show for.

Back