• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

« C’est probablement à mon avis associé à de l’anxiété. C’est souvent la raison pour laquelle des athlètes vont consommer. »

« Dans le cas de Carey Price, il a été blessé souvent. Il a eu sa dose de stress à vivre, à essayer de revenir au jeu [chaque fois] ».

Ajouté au cas de Jonathan Drouin qui, lui, avait pris une pause du hockey l’an dernier pour soigner des troubles d’anxiété, le geste de Price pourrait aussi inspirer d’autres athlètes professionnels qui pourraient être de plus en plus nombreux à lever la main pour de l’aide, selon M. Guimond.

Avs couldn’t afford Jack and the massive raise for Nate
Burakovsky & Kadri are UFA after this season, that’s Eichel’s salary right there.

Erik Johnson is UFA after next season that’s Nate’s raise of $6M.

Doesn’t even take into account jettisoning Girard’s $5M

Burakovsky & Kadri are UFA after this season, that’s Eichel’s salary right there.

Erik Johnson is UFA after next season that’s Nate’s raise of $6M.

Doesn’t even take into account jettisoning Girard’s $5M

Then BB makes 6-7 mil in a year

I would rather have Tuch on the Sabres top 6 than a soft Girard on the blueline

Krebs is a solid prospect and better than Newhook IMO

Jack is a bad fit in Colorado , too much of a douchebag

Last edited:
Then BB makes 6-7 mil in a year

I would rather have Tuch on the Sabres top 6 than a soft Girard on the blueline

Krebs is a solid prospect and better than Newhook IMO

Jack is a bad fit in Colorado , too much of a douchebag
You sidestepped your own take… Sakic easily had a way to make Eichel’s AAV work.

Whether Eichel was the right move or not for Avs was not the original premise

Call him up if Pezzetta gets concussed from his next fight trying to show off how tough he is.

I know, but under my scenario of waving Belzille, if we ever need someone who hustles, we can call him up later.

I just want to see the young players. Happy we'll see Norlinder, curious to see Fairbrother.

So my Pens play the Habs tonight. Neither of our teams looking too sharp at the moment. Gotta like your chances, though, since it's a home game. We're all of 1-2-2 away from home. We've scored all of four more goals, though haven't conceded as many. Absolute worst power play in the league (so don't worry about penalties conceded tonight) though we do have the #2 PK (and even there, we've dropped from #1 to #2, dropping from 93.3% success to 87.8% success).
Hoping for a good game, and thank goodness for ESPN+. Good luck tonight ... just not too much. ;)

Back