• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

If any of you guys are getting too caught up with this bad season, just think overall. In a few years you guys might be one of the best teams in the league.
We’re older than most you guys on the leaf board. This is not affecting us, in fact we’ve been requesting this.
Thanks though

You’re still the Habs — the greatest hockey organization in history. Things will come together later.

We've been hoping that for 20+ years. Habs are the only game in town, so they know they can sucker the fans. We'll see if it changes this time around and we actually do a real rebuild.

We've been hoping that for 20+ years. Habs are the only game in town, so they know they can sucker the fans. We'll see if it changes this time around and we actually do a real rebuild.

fans would of still shown up

Its the only game in town

We might be reaching the point of where the Leafs were ...... building was not full , less revenue in concessions etc...

Leaf fans threw crap on the ice ....frustration was boiling over

Pitlick has six goals and 11 points in 20 games this season.

That puts him tied for third in goals and tied for sixth in points on the team this season lol.

24 years old, plays C and RW.

might even be able to trade this guy for a 3rd at the deadline

edit: probably not; the guy was waived by the Preds earlier this yr

comment on The Athletic:

I think his points are a little misleading, he has 13 shots in 20 games, the 46% shooting percentage was clearly unsustainable and I don't think they liked his defense.

Back