• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Pitlick has six goals and 11 points in 20 games this season.

That puts him tied for third in goals and tied for sixth in points on the team this season lol.

24 years old, plays C and RW.
ummm
why was he on waivers?

what is the catch?

"

VACCINE STATUS​

Lastly, everyone wants to know why I choose not to disclose my vaccination information.

First of all, I’ve opened my mouth about vaccines before and my words were twisted and it became a whole thing in the news for weeks, as I was labelled as someone who I am not. So, there may be some residual feelings from that experience that is influencing my silence to date.

Mostly, I think this topic is being used by people in authority to turn us against each other and it is encouraging division in a time when we desperately need to come together. I refuse to play that game. So, I will leave it at this: I will NEVER support division, hate, bullying, shaming, or guilting another individual for what they choose to do with their bodies. I want more than anything for this all to be behind us; I want us all to feel safe and healthy when we choose to walk out our doors and I hope that is in the near future for all of us. In the mean time, I wish every family well in making the slew of tough decisions that families have had to make over the last two years. We are all trying to navigate this as best as we can with so much uncertainty surrounding every decision and I truly do feel everyone is trying to do what feels best for their family based on the information they have."

In other words, she's not vaccinated.

TSN690 had an interesting question this morning - would you trade this years Habs 1st rounder for Lafreniere if NYR are willing?

Last edited:
Something about Wright doesn't feel right (pun intended). He has 30 points in 23 games, that puts him 5th scorer on his team, WAY behind Lucas Edmonds who has 54 pts in 27 games. I don't recall a future 1st overall pick being middle of the pack in his own team. He's not even top 30 in the OHL.

Something about Wright doesn't feel right (pun intended). He has 30 points in 23 games, that puts him 5th scorer on his team, WAY behind Lucas Edmonds who has 54 pts in 27 games. I don't recall a future 1st overall pick being middle of the pack in his own team. He's not even top 30 in the OHL.

As mentioned followed him for years , my cousins kid played with him in the GTHL

Skilled but I never saw this elite player , just like Lafreniere who isnt

Button compares him to Bergeron .....good luck with that

As mentioned followed him for years , my cousins kid played with him in the GTHL

Skilled but I never saw this elite player , just like Lafreniere who isnt

Button compares him to Bergeron .....good luck with that
At least Lafrenière led his league in scoring in his draft year. As is Matthew Savoie this year. It should be a given, or at least be top 2-3 if they are top picks from the previous year returning. I never seen anything like this.

At least Lafrenière led his league in scoring in his draft year. As is Matthew Savoie this year. It should be a given, or at least be top 2-3 if they are top picks from the previous year returning. I never seen anything like this.

Would you take him first overall if we win the lottery

Back