• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Call me crazy but I think they’re going to come close to a playoff spot, likely finishing about 10 through 12 overall. Not good enough for a good draft pick nor good enough To make the playoffs.
That's not why we'll call you crazy bro

Keep searching...

This might be fun too

NHL source close to P.K. Subban has previously confirmed that he does indeed have interest in playing for the team he once viewed as an arch-rival.

I also know that Subban loves the tradition and atmosphere of Boston sports and the fans. I know Bruins fans hate him going back to his Canadiens days but man if he could come in and just be a solid depth guy, low expectations and buy in, that and his enthusiasm could be a fun fit.”

This might be fun too

NHL source close to P.K. Subban has previously confirmed that he does indeed have interest in playing for the team he once viewed as an arch-rival.

I also know that Subban loves the tradition and atmosphere of Boston sports and the fans. I know Bruins fans hate him going back to his Canadiens days but man if he could come in and just be a solid depth guy, low expectations and buy in, that and his enthusiasm could be a fun fit.”
Prefer him go there than TO

got my tix for game here and the nezt night in Seattle. Only cost me my left nut. I've never gone to back to back games but Count Jr wanted to go to Seattle too. Laval is in Abbotsford on the Saturday so could be 3 games in 4 days.

I was thinking about going to the game in Calgary as well as Edmonton but a 3 hour drive in winter weather plus being a weekday...nah. I may go to the game in Vegas however.

Back