• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

And if you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
I do, actually, since I have someone who actually worked in the organization and said it on the record that the players voted for him.

You, on the other hand, despite believing everything you are told on certain things (obey your leftist overlords), have no actual basis except hearsay and wanting to confirm your worldviews.

I do, actually, since I have someone who actually worked in the organization and said it on the record that the players voted for him.

You, on the other hand, despite believing everything you are told on certain things (obey your leftist overlords), have no actual basis except hearsay and wanting to confirm your worldviews.
1669047528438.gif

Bergevin said a lot of things on the record that were baldfaced lies.

Bergevin said a lot of things on the record that were baldfaced lies.
So did all of your favorite lefty politicians who told you to comply, and boy were you quick to kneel.

Bergevin lied because that's what his job demanded. Same for every other GM in the league.

Pierre Gervais, however, has no reason to lie. He's retired and not looking for work, and he's never spoken to the media. He doesn't have a track record.

TL;DR, everything you ever say or write here is summed down to, I'll believe whoever I want to believe as long as they confirm my worldview and if they don't, boy are they wrong.

So did all of your favorite lefty politicians who told you to comply, and boy were you quick to kneel.

Bergevin lied because that's what his job demanded. Same for every other GM in the league.

Pierre Gervais, however, has no reason to lie. He's retired and not looking for work, and he's never spoken to the media. He doesn't have a track record.

TL;DR, everything you ever say or write here is summed down to, I'll believe whoever I want to believe as long as they confirm my worldview and if they don't, boy are they wrong.
You just confirmed what I said originally. Gervais has no reason to lie. He said that he was shocked that Max was selected captain because he was universally disliked in the room. That leads me to believe that Bergevin got on the phone with Brad Raffensperger and asked him to find him some more votes.

You just confirmed what I said originally. Gervais has no reason to lie. He said that he was shocked that Max was selected captain because he was universally disliked in the room. That leads me to believe that Bergevin got on the phone with Brad Raffensperger and asked him to find him some more votes.
Or as Therrien said yesterday, the entire team knew Price was their leader, but because of the Luongo captaincy fiasco, they decided not to “formally” go down same route.

can’t believe I just agreed with ding dong

Back