• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

General question for those of you who attend games at the Bell Centre regularly. I'll be in town the first week in January and have bought tickets to two games, Jan. 5th vs the Rangers and Jan. 7th vs the Blues. It says that there's some sort of Covid health check in place. Does anyone know what that entails? Do I need to bring proof of vaccination to get in the building?

General question for those of you who attend games at the Bell Centre regularly. I'll be in town the first week in January and have bought tickets to two games, Jan. 5th vs the Rangers and Jan. 7th vs the Blues. It says that there's some sort of Covid health check in place. Does anyone know what that entails? Do I need to bring proof of vaccination to get in the building?
full body cavity search, RNA blood test, RSV test, flu test and covid lab PCR test...

oh and you must wear 3 masks...

I haven't gone to a game, but when I went to a show in July, there was no check for anything Covid-related.

There are no Covid restrictions anywhere in the province as we speak. Who knows what things'll look like in two months, though.

Who, I don’t know know, but a 3x3.5 deal was pretty much a given for him. Veteran RHDs are in demand, and good veterans with defensive reliability and leadership are pretty much a given.

Who, I don’t know know, but a 3x3.5 deal was pretty much a given for him. Veteran RHDs are in demand, and good veterans with defensive reliability and leadership are pretty much a given.
He wasn’t getting 4 years from anyone , just like JE years ago .

This was Bogosian term IMO in the market

He wasn’t getting 4 years from anyone , just like JE years ago .

This was Bogosian term IMO in the market
All of you have been underestimating the value of the veteran defensemen for years. Chiarot, Edmundston, Savard, etc. Just because advanced stats are not favorable to them doesn’t mean they’re not valuable. Pet peeve of mine, statistical models are not able to accurately measure the value of those guys.

The story on Pacioretty is particularly interesting.

The story on Pacioretty is particularly interesting.
Such a Diva on and off the ice.

Back