• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

I went to the doctor today for a checkup, saw my weight for the first time in years and... **** me.

I'm going for a long walk tonight before the police starts giving out tickets.
You probably need to contact Bkerr to get some advise, just saying!!

Just did it again. Adorable.

How many bad games has Allen played that cost us games ?

How many muffins compared to Price ?

Cmon , if Price was even slightly above average , there is no bitching Habsy

He has been barley average since we handed him the blank cheque

Price is paid 10.5 and playing like 4.5

Allen has delivered and more as a back up , we would of been out of the playoff hunt without him.

Allen has delivered and more as a back up , we would of been out of the playoff hunt without him.
Spot on. He is actually the one who is missing the point most of the time, yet very good to turn things around on his favor and pretend to know every damn shit, politics, sports, psychology, economic, name it..

Please stop with this or just go away forever.

The guy isn't even here anymore and you still want to talk about him.
Don't play the fcking innocent.
You been the one pussy who were mentioning my names several times and accusing me of shits here when i was not even posting here. so please cut the BS about him not being here anymore...

You’re very combative and should stop. There are people here that have received far worse said to them that shrug it off and move on. I suggest you try it. We’re all far too old to continue this crap. Just stick to hockey.

You’re very combative and should stop. There are people here that have received far worse said to them that shrug it off and move on. I suggest you try it. We’re all far too old to continue this crap. Just stick to hockey.
He is saying that guy is not posting here and quoted me, while only few days a go he was saying shit about me without knowing habs4ever is me.
Yes i am too old with these shits as well, but as admin you have to be fair on this which obviously you and your body guard never were.

That’s actually pretty big of Price. I’m starting to think that in addition to having a new set of eyes look at 31, MB also wanted to give 31 some “shock therapy.”
Yeah I read an article after the firing that said Waite and Price were actually good friends. It developed over the years obviously and part of the reason is to get him out of his comfort zone to shock the system as you mention. I also believe it to be true.

This is MB pulling out all the stops (within reason) to save his ass because his big vision has glaucoma.

He is saying that guy is not posting here and quoted me, while only few days a go he was saying shit about me without knowing habs4ever is me.
Yes i am too old with these shits as well, but as admin you have to be fair on this which obviously you and you body guard never were.
We all knew it was you though. I just got tired of it and called it out.

Look man, it’s hard to talk hockey without reading a bunch of childish bullshit on Twitter or other sites.
How about this, let’s not talk about all the past bullshit, there’s plenty of Habs stuff going on to talk about. Let’s just leave it at that and I’m talking to everyone, not just you.

We all knew it was you though. I just got tired of it and called it out.

Look man, it’s hard to talk hockey without reading a bunch of childish bullshit on Twitter or other sites.
How about this, let’s not talk about all the past bullshit, there’s plenty of Habs stuff going on to talk about. Let’s just leave it at that and I’m talking to everyone, not just you.
Dude he is the one who mentioned me manyyyy times here when i wasn't posting, then all of sudden he shows up again to defend that whoever guy.. This is pure BS man.
if it was bad mentioning Bkerr here while he is not here, it was WORST mentioning me by few members leading by this guy, that is why i am saying you can't be fair as admin....
But ok, i let it go...

Clearly you never watched last playoffs. Just for a recent example.

Back