• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

I went to the doctor today for a checkup, saw my weight for the first time in years and... **** me.

I'm going for a long walk tonight before the police starts giving out tickets.

Yup , staying in shape is a full time job for me , walking and elliptical is good enough for cardio

Your young , shouldn't be a problem getting back at it

It's just a question of motivation for me. I hate going outside when it's cold.

If I lived in warm weather climate, that'd be a different issue.

They reopen next Monday.....(except for Montreal area
I went to the doctor today for a checkup, saw my weight for the first time in years and... **** me.

I'm going for a long walk tonight before the police starts giving out tickets.
I’m sort of shocked that people in Quebec are actually putting up with this ridiculous overreach by the provincial government.

Last edited:
It's just a question of motivation for me. I hate going outside when it's cold.

If I lived in warm weather climate, that'd be a different issue.

I've been pretty happy with this program during the pandemic. 4 days / week, 20 minutes/day, only need resistance bands.

Disclaimer : I receive NO money from this, I'm just happy with the product.

LOL. Infections are way down in all areas, including those without curfews and near-total lockdowns like in Montreal.
Depends which areas, hospitals are at capacity in most of Western Europe which forced their 6pm curfew, they’ve only started vaccinating in many parts of Canada - I believe Quebec just started 80 & over.

All depends on where one is - we’re fortunate, we live in a very vigilant area.

Let’s see how the infection rate develops in Texas & Miss now that the Gov’s have decided to undo the “ridiculous overreach”...

Depends which areas, hospitals are at capacity in most of Western Europe which forced their 6pm curfew, they’ve only started vaccinating in many parts of Canada - I believe Quebec just started 80 & over.

Let’s see how the infection rate develops in Texas & Miss now that the Gov’s have decided to undo the “ridiculous overreach”...
Well I wasn’t referring to Texas and Mississippi but nice straw man argument. I thought you were more sophisticated than that.

All my friends are vaccinated in texas/florida/michigan. Our clown PM though is trying to hand out the AZ vaccine. I'll pay if I have to and go to the US to get the Pfizer/Moderna.

All my friends are vaccinated in texas/florida/michigan. Our clown PM though is trying to hand out the AZ vaccine. I'll pay if I have to and go to the US to get the Pfizer/Moderna.

It also helps when Michigan is home to the largest Pfizer factory in the world....and that US had Pfizer reserve the first 100M doses for homeland use.

Canada is an insignificant insect in the animal kingdom......makes total sense that US get most of the doses

Back