• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Sean Burke has ambitions on getting a GM gig down the line. I don't think he'll stick around as a long-term coach.

Depends. If they play like they did last year and lose in 7 games to Toronto or Winnipeg, he has plenty of excuses. Covid, good team, one or two bad bounces, etc. If they lose in 4 or 5 games, though? Yeah, I don't see how he survives that.

He has no viable reason to be kept around if they finish behind Calgary. Playoffs are going to be 4 of Toronto-Winterpeg-Deadmonton-Calgary-Montreal, and I'd argue only Toronto has a really good team out of those. The rest...

Peg should come out of the division

Until the Leafs grow a pair when the war starts , not convinced .

Their guns never got it done as a group

They reopen next Monday.....(except for Montreal area)
Unlike last summer, which was just swamped with work, I'm gonna figure out a way to workout outside at the very least, even if gyms stay closed. It's just hard to do anything now.

I have a few kettlebells at home and if you know what you're doing, you can get a hell of an exercise in 45 minutes with just body weight stuff.

Unfortunately, you need motivation. :(

Unlike last summer, which was just swamped with work, I'm gonna figure out a way to workout outside at the very least, even if gyms stay closed. It's just hard to do anything now.

I have a few kettlebells at home and if you know what you're doing, you can get a hell of an exercise in 45 minutes with just body weight stuff.

Unfortunately, you need motivation. :(

Yup , they work very well

Bought some fitness tube bands from Amazon , very good replacing free weights as well

Not necessarily a good thing. We need the Forwards to do what they are paid to do. too many D man shots still going on.

Not necessarily a good thing. We need the Forwards to do what they are paid to do. too many D man shots still going on.

The only positive is 5/5 we are a good team . D scoring is a bonus

A bump in forward production and special teams would help out , I expect improvement soon enough

i think 5 on 5 will get worse but hopefully PP scoring and opportunities go up

i expect better goaltending as well

D scoring will go down but you have to think C scoring will go up to balance it

i think 5 on 5 will get worse but hopefully PP scoring and opportunities go up

i expect better goaltending as well

D scoring will go down but you have to think C scoring will go up to balance it

If we can get balance we should be fine , just get ramped up and prepared for the playoffs

Yup , they work very well

Bought some fitness tube bands from Amazon , very good replacing free weights as well
I went to the doctor today for a checkup, saw my weight for the first time in years and... fuck me.

I'm going for a long walk tonight before the police starts giving out tickets.

Back