• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

There are few competitive teams that have 10.5m salary cap right now, let alone that will spend it on a goalie. Even the last 2 years, his total salary is 7.5m which will be incredibly high for a goalie his age and putting up his numbers. He's here for the duration of his contract.
Unless if you hold 40-50% of his salary or get another bad contract in return.

I miss La Rotisserie Italienne - we used to go there for dinner before heading for a game. To bad it closed down last year

Reactions: CH1
where were you 20 years ago?

i think most ppl said do not bother as it was a warehouse or something like that
Naw, shops, restaurants, mini habs museum. Center ice remains intact, you can stand where the faceoffs happened. Not spectacular but worth a visit.

It’s still there turned into a shopping mall & bowling alley. They’ve still kept a section of red seats on Centre ice

Not much to see , was there a few years ago

Great memories of the good old days

I thought they were going to revitalize that area more

Chariot flying back to Montreal on a commercial flight. Since this means he is leaving the bubble, I'm guessing it means he won't join the team back for at least 2 weeks?

Yeah, I was last there about 20 years ago. Didn't seem quite so dead as it appears to be now according to the article, but not very uplifting of course. I used to make it a matter of habit to go to the corner first thing when arriving in Montreal when the rink was there, but have no desire to go to the location anymore.

Never saw a game in the Bell Centre. Many in the Forum. Lived there in 88-89. Seems to me I lined up for tickets at the beginning of each month that were about $10-12. Is that even possible?

Last edited:
Not much to see , was there a few years ago

Great memories of the good old days

I thought they were going to revitalize that area more

Who wants to go downtown now? The mayor completely destroyed the DT core and a lot of other areas of this city. That's what you get for voting in a leftist hippie.

Old Man Yells at Cloud

Who wants to go downtown now? The mayor completely destroyed the DT core and a lot of other areas of this city. That's what you get for voting in a leftist hippie.
As opposed to the fat race bater?

Plante's plans for downtown Montreal aren't all that bad. Her plan for the "pink line", though... Sheer stupidity.

Back