• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Yeah you couldn't go to the forum and not grab a couple of those hot dogs even if you ate pregame. It's part of the experience.

the hot dogs were great (in fact that's how I make them at home 2-3x times a year) but the beer, as far as I recall, was just wretched Molson swill often served at a tepid temperature. Just the thought of it....yuk.

the hot dogs were great (in fact that's how I make them at home 2-3x times a year) but the beer, as far as I recall, was just wretched Molson swill often served at a tepid temperature. Just the thought of it....yuk.
Yeah but I was 17 so I didn’t care . . . and it was the pre-micro brewery/craft beer era.

Last edited:
One of the main reason why Habs struggling despite being much better on the paper compare to last season, and of course beside Price usual up and down is our C inconsistencies, at the beginning of the season i was worried about the two kids production and that is exactly what is happening but i have never thought Danault's production will drop that much.

One of the main reason why Habs struggling despite being much better on the paper compare to last season, and of course beside Price usual up and down is our C inconsistencies, at the beginning of the season i was worried about the two kids production and that is exactly what is happening but i have never thought Danault's production will drop that much.

Dano, Weber, Chariot have noticeably slipped

MB will have to make a trade and very soon. Can’t go with with Mete for that long. We’ll be battling Ottawa for the basement.
Mete out, Ouellet in tonight. Don’t think we’ll see much of Mete going forward

Not that we did much before anyway..

Six of one, half dozen of the other. I want Ekholm.
With Chiarot going on LTIR, MBs got $3.5M cap space so won’t need send salary back to fit Ekholm. Add to it all the picks this draft...he’s in a solid position.

I expect Bruins will offer DeBrusk + 1st, do Preds want an established young NHLer or simply picks + prospects and no more than ELC coming back their way?

With Chiarot going on LTIR, MBs got $3.5M cap space so won’t need send salary back to fit Ekholm. Add to it all the picks this draft...he’s in a solid position.

I expect Bruins will offer DeBrusk + 1st, do Preds want an established young NHLer or simply picks + prospects and no more than ELC coming back their way?
Flyers are apparently prepared to offer Patrick and their first for him.

Back