• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Phoenix had a few years of prime-ish Roenick, prime Tkachuk, Shane Doan was a boring player but he was sure for 60+ points every year.

We're probably a tiny bit better than Phoenix, but barely.

Phoenix had a few years of prime-ish Roenick, prime Tkachuk, Shane Doan was a boring player but he was sure for 60+ points every year.

We're probably a tiny bit better than Phoenix, but barely.
Selanne..scratch that he was dealt midway season before moving to Phoenix

Our org has been sad, there were a couple of years when Souray was our offensive "difference maker". Followed by Subban.

How so? Max cap savings is 1.15m or something like that.

not if someone picks him up

but more likely it's just over 1M....still more than a lot of guys on the team who are making less than 1M

I realize that most of what he said today was “GM-speak” but does MB understand that in order for Ben Chiarot to play in the playoffs, the team has to first qualify for them? I realize he doesn’t want to appear desperate to other GM’s . . . but they probably all know by now that he is (when you fire a goalie coach in-season, you’re clearly desperate).

Last edited:
Gonna be hilarious when the other teams all upgrade and we sit back and do nothing or some “depth” piece that ends up on taxi squad most games

Back