• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

How much of this is the fact that he might of been damaged goods in junior , major injuries and then migrane issues heading into the pros .

When you watch Philly games , does he show you anything to suggest he isn't a bust ?
He has good games every now and then. He also missed an entire season.

Who’s our comparable to DeBrusk and Patrick that we could offer to the Preds?
I’m not sure Preds want $ back, and I expect they’ll target Dman coming back. The question I have, are Jets willing to offer Heinola? Also both MB and Cheval - day off live in the cheap bastard sphere.

Would Preds go for a package of 1st + Fleury + one of Harris / Struble / Norlinder?

Also note, since the Ekholm rumors kicked off, the anticipation has been it’ll be a similar deal to Muzzin’s which was consummated pre-pandemic in a sellers market. That was a 1st + AHL player (Grundstrom) + rights to college player (Druzin).

Final cost for acquiring Ekholm may end up less than Muzzin deal, moreso given the no gate revenue environment. Muzzin deal also never involved a DeBrusk or Patrick

Back