• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

You're right....we should look at the Oilers and Rangers as front offices to emulate. They have figured out how to get the #1 pick.

Bergie has been much better in his “second term”

No GM can compete without elite forwards/dmen...but that’s probably also on Bergie for trusting a poor draft and development team

Listening to the post game pressers -- again the players seem frustrated that they're not all on the same page. Weird comments at this point in the season.

Listening to the post game pressers -- again the players seem frustrated that they're not all on the same page. Weird comments at this point in the season.
Too much turnover. Bergeplan is a fail.

Molson needs to ok the trade of Weber-Price this offseason...we need to move on...locker room needs new leaders (already)

Ok let’s hire your boy Vinnie Damphousse instead
I don’t understand your point at all. I have no desire to hire him, and have never said that I do. But it’s a nice straw man argument. The GM does not have to be a French speaking ex-player . . . unless that person is a very solid candidate.

Back