• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

You're coming with me, accomplice.

Your whole "Don't buy MSOS" defense is a flimsy sham that won't hold up when taking the totality of your posting into account.

also, why would they let you buy MSOS, if it was illegal to do so???

who the hell is your broker? I want to investigate this for my own education (on which brokerage to avoid)

Home update.

Since the water heater issue got seemingly resolved and no longer a factor, the other noises became more isolated.

As it turns out, there are two AC units that seem to be malfunctioning. When they're both off, there's no problem anymore. When they're both on, the place vibrates and at night it's unbearable.

One of the owners is willing to have the AC guy come out to check their unit. He's just been difficult to coordinate with. But since Saturday, he's had the system off.

The other owners are an old couple, and the husband told me he wakes up at 3:30 or 4 am every day to start his day, the exact fucking time things get really bad and I get woken up. When I talked to him on Saturday, he said he'd cooperate, plus he'd test things out and not turn on his system until 8 am. The result? The best (only) two consecutive nights of sleep I've had since December. My body was just so dead, it didn't want to leave the bed in the mornings, and I fell asleep twice during the day yesterday. That tired.

So I texted the old guy to thank him profusely and to tell him I'm trying to coordinate with the repair guy so stay tuned. He replied by saying they brought their own AC guy yesterday who says there's no problem with their system, so have a nice life. Holy shit, shared living is the worst. So now I have to find a way to nicely get the guy to agree to have the service guy check out his unit, and then if he has to repair or replace it, I don't know what's gonna happen.

The saga continues.

also, why would they let you buy MSOS, if it was illegal to do so???

who the hell is your broker? I want to investigate this for my own education (on which brokerage to avoid)
Citi. They never said there was anything illegal. They said my profile didn't have ETFs listed as something I wanted to do and had experience doing. Once I did something that was contrary to my profile, it shut me down. But yeah, it let the trade go through which is comical.

Bought a handful of March 5th AMC calls this morning before the big run up...up 14% on the day. Doubt it's gonna Gamestop, but should make a couple bucks.

Last time I play this ridiculous AYR for a day trade flip. I forgot how illiquid it was. Took me long enough but I got half my fill at 42.20 and half at 42 flat for a historic 1.7%. $300 is cool for a side trade but holy fuck that was unreasonably annoying. Never again.

chunked out of 60% of my QQQ puts...big win!!! thanks to LOF for bringing nationwide attention to unfair brokerage practices

Last time I play this ridiculous AYR for a day trade flip. I forgot how illiquid it was. Took me long enough but I got half my fill at 42.20 and half at 42 flat for a historic 1.7%. $300 is cool for a side trade but holy **** that was unreasonably annoying. Never again.

I'm feeling lucky with my excess AYR....Diamiond Hands!!!! (till 3:55PM ET)

MSOS buying CCHW again today it seems and dragging them up. Wonder if they're going to ride them hard into earnings. Would be wise. I think they'll impress in a big way. I'm going to hold unless there's a big pop on them though.

All of a sudden, if you held any big MSO and Tilray since Feb 3rd, the MSO has outperformed Tilly in a pretty substantial way. Ahhhh back to reality.

With that said, I do expect Tilly to continue to outperform MSOs during every bit of euphoria until these MSOs uplist. That's just how she goes. Trade Canadian MJ, invest in US mj.

Back