• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

On the weed patch I'm looking at Curaleaf to dictate direction. Earnings Tuesday and end of day action will be interesting on them. Does anyone want to hold high risk stocks over the weekend where every high risk stock is getting destroyed? Does anyone NOT want to hold a name that is expected to crush earnings early next week and is due for a bounce along with the broad market?

Fascinating. As much as this sucks, this shit is fun.
She's moving.

Huge prints for the second day in a row. But so far it looks like the move has faded. Some big players clearly want in but the selling pressure is too much to sustain these moves.

pot stocks completely ignoring the face ripping rally in the indices

My weed folio briefly turned green today after getting a 10% bounce on the Thumb dip buying. Back to slightly red now though... Not much demand in these names. These stocks will always be the last ones people will buy up after a bottom (whether it's a temp bottom or not). Nice bounces, but still an extremely bearish correlation with SPY/QQQ.

Got 15% on my Thumb dip buying today. Literally hit a buzzer beater on my trim at the very last second. Still fairly heavy on everything and today was absolutely disappointing on cannabis but... I made out substantially green today in the end.

MSOS is 24.5% away from ATH. Presto weed folio (with a minimal amount of SHG fucking my shit up) is 5.5% away from ATH. Today was draining. I need a beer or 6.

Got 15% on my Thumb dip buying today. Literally hit a buzzer beater on my trim at the very last second. Still fairly heavy on everything and today was absolutely disappointing on cannabis but... I made out substantially green today in the end.

MSOS is 24.5% away from ATH. Presto weed folio (with a minimal amount of SHG fucking my shit up) is 5.5% away from ATH. Today was draining. I need a beer or 6.

LT folio slightly green today...because of put buying and going long pretty much at the bottom...

I need a beer too...luckily I spotted these on my lunch run and grabbed some

1614978477535.png

it closed at $55, so I missed out on extra $2500....did not want to take more risk... so I rolled to a higher strike, and made another $750....

good way to end the week
Still my fucking hero.

I wish I could play the swings, but like a dumbass I sit around and watch and then miss the sweetest entry points. But I did add to PLTR today and I did start a position in CCIV.

And Zoom, man, it sure got close to the $300 mark. I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

I keep telling you; buying the dip is easy only in theory; very few want to actually buy when their screen is full of red.
I held my nose and bot ROKU at 350 yesterday— it dived another 20-25 points today before coming back to 350. I basically didn’t look at it all day; the same with FSLY, PINS, etc

I know they’ll be higher in a few years; so I’m not going to sweat this correction

Back